Started by jmar
7 Replies    529 Views

• Read 529 times
  • Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum
  • 7 Replies

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

jmar
  • Alumni President
Re: Spider Preview
I'm scared of spiders coach.
It's them you don't see that be the scariest son. 

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
It's them you don't see that be the scariest son.
Like the ones in quicksand?
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Like the ones in quicksand?
That's deep, Shane.
Boy, giraffes are selfish.  Just running around, looking out for #1....getting hit by lightning.....

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
That's deep, Shane.
JMar no understand...Wiregrass lieyer does.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
JMar no understand...Wiregrass lieyer does.
You look like you just jacked off an elephant.
Boy, giraffes are selfish.  Just running around, looking out for #1....getting hit by lightning.....

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court
You know there's a rule in sports.  Don't do anything great if you can't handle the congratulations.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.