That darn Trump...
Started by Kaos
2 Replies    288 Views
Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
That darn Trump...
The Houston Astros are mean assholes and misogynists and xenaphiles and men!  They should apologize for all their crassness and vulgarity! They're all toxic and shoot. 

Also?  It's all Trump's fault. 

-- Nancy Armour, USA Today

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/nancy-armour/2019/10/22/mlb-should-discipline-astros-behavior-roberto-osuna/4062752002/

Un-fudgeing-real.  She bitches about some offhand comment made by the Astros and wheels off into blaming Trump for it.  

I had a very polite email queued up to send her ('shut up, you fudgeing mommy part' was the gist of it) but decided it wasn't worth the effort.  Whore. 
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

#NotMyAriel

• Read 288 times
  • The SGA
  • 2 Replies

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court
Re: That darn Trump...
I'm so fudgeing glad I don't have to deal with folks like her every day!
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Re: That darn Trump...
The Houston Astros are mean assholes and misogynists and xenaphiles and men!  They should apologize for all their crassness and vulgarity! They're all toxic and shoot.

Also?  It's all Trump's fault.

-- Nancy Armour, USA Today

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/nancy-armour/2019/10/22/mlb-should-discipline-astros-behavior-roberto-osuna/4062752002/

Un-fudgeing-real.  She bitches about some offhand comment made by the Astros and wheels off into blaming Trump for it. 

I had a very polite email queued up to send her ('shut up, you fudgeing mommy part' was the gist of it) but decided it wasn't worth the effort.  Whore.
You've got so much Trump in you. 
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?