Hello Guest

Bye Week Needs and Wishes
Started by The Six
66 Replies    559 Views
bottomfeeder
  • Alumni
  • We're screwed.
Re: Bye Week Needs and Wishes
I want to see Joiner. Might not be the answer but we have to figure out a way to run the ball and give our elite receiving corps some space.
DJ Williams needs a chance too.
How the hell I'm I suppose to "LIKE" this when the freaking icon doesn't work?

Joiner and Williams would do nasty things to Arky. I'm just sayin'.

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
I want to see Joiner. Might not be the answer but we have to figure out a way to run the ball and give our elite receiving corps some space.
DJ Williams needs a chance too.
The knock is that Joiner just doesn't hustle in practice. His legs just don't move like the blur that is Shiver's legs...

I used to walk by Brent Fullwood on the bicycle every day at practice. He hardly took a snap. And then tore it up in the games. Man that just killed morale...

Gus is an idiot. He never knew Pettway could run the ball until Jovon was gone and he was forced to use him. I wonder if Joiner might be the same.

And what happened to Jovon? If that dumbass plays a whole season at AU, he gets drafted!
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar
  • Alumni President
The knock is that Joiner just doesn't hustle in practice. His legs just don't move like the blur that is Shiver's legs...

I used to walk by Brent Fullwood on the bicycle every day at practice. He hardly took a snap. And then tore it up in the games. Man that just killed morale...

Gus is an idiot. He never knew Pettway could run the ball until Jovon was gone and he was forced to use him. I wonder if Joiner might be the same.

And what happened to Jovon? If that dumbass plays a whole season at AU, he gets drafted!
By memory seems that I watched Fullwood light up Mississippi State for 170+ yards and the color guy stating that he didn't work with weights.

And there's the whole myth of "playing like you practice." Nobody ever likes the guy that can't turn it down a few notches at practice. 

Always just imagined Gus tripping over one of Pettway's thighs while he was stretching and Gus asking his name.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls

You'll get this.  Most won't.

What do Brent Fullwood and Bobby Humphrey have in common?

Neither went to school at Auburn.
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
You'll get this.  Most won't.

What do Brent Fullwood and Bobby Humphrey have in common?

Neither went to school at Auburn.
:rimshot:
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

jmar
  • Alumni President

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
  • Gus's new training routine
Joiner won't see the field.
Aim for 3 when you need 17
Aim for 20 when you need 2
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
Joiner won't see the field.
I fear you are correct!
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls

jmar
  • Alumni President
Problem?

Image result for Smoking dope images
Since when did this stop anybody from playing? Did we run out?

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
Well. The Gamerooster wife and son are happy. 
In the words of many of you:
F UGA!

oldautiger
  • Senior
  • Resident Old Fart
Wish for fudge Georgia to lose...oh wait they did lose
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

jmar
  • Alumni President
I feel like we won only we didn't have to play. 

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
fudge Georgia!!! 

chityeah
  • Junior

The Six
  • Alumni
  • I learned it by watching Gus
It's Gus Bowl Week
“TEAMWORK: A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.”
― Justin Sewell

AUJarhead
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
It's Gus Bowl Week
Maybe if we beat the shoot out of them bad enough, they will fire their coach and come after Gus again. 

The Six
  • Alumni
  • I learned it by watching Gus
Maybe if we beat the shoot out of them bad enough, they will fire their coach and come after Gus again.
Thought the same thing but I remembered Gus is friends with Chad unlike Bert and he won't run it up on his friend. We probably do them 24-10 or something as I expect we'll fumble fart around on offense for at least two quarters while we figure out which of the other five RB starters Gus claims we have can carry the load. 
“TEAMWORK: A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.”
― Justin Sewell

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
We will see Kmart and Miller look like Heisman RBs this week and zero yards the next!