WAR EAGLE
Hello Guest

CEO One Shoe Brown Porter
Started by jmar
6 Replies    2022 Views
jmar
  • Alumni President
CEO One Shoe Brown Porter
From Cross Eyed Owl Brewing Company, INC.  Decatur,AL.

As porter's go this is a traditional offering that I will personally seek whenever my go to' s are absent.

Very smooth and drinkable at 5.0 without the expected additives to entice a purchase. I recommend. 

• Read 2022 times
  • Auburn Culinary Center
  • 6 Replies

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court
Re: CEO One Shoe Brown Porter
From Cross Eyed Owl Brewing Company, INC.  Decatur,AL.

As porter's go this is a traditional offering that I will personally seek whenever my go to' s are absent.

Very smooth and drinkable at 5.0 without the expected additives to entice a purchase. I recommend.
Tried it a few weeks back and I agree.  I also tried the Murlock Gose and was not as impressed. 
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
I tasted a Little German Boy IPA a couple of weeks ago.  A little tart but a very creamy finish.
Boy, giraffes are selfish.  Just running around, looking out for #1....getting hit by lightning.....

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
I tasted a Little German Boy IPA a couple of weeks ago.  A little tart but a very creamy finish.
Really?  This shoot has been on here for almost a full day with no comment.  You fudgeers are dead to me.
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Really?  This shoot has been on here for almost a full day with no comment.  You fudgeers are dead to me.
I was surprised too.  I thought everyone loved Little German Boys.
Boy, giraffes are selfish.  Just running around, looking out for #1....getting hit by lightning.....

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court
I was surprised too.  I thought everyone loved Little German Boys.
I know a little German
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls