Impossible, yet...
Started by Kaos
3 Replies    591 Views
Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
Impossible, yet...
After seeing non-stop ads -- and on the same day a study was released debunking the anti-red meat hysteria -- I finally decided to try a Burger King no-meat burger.  

I expected the worst.  

Pleasantly surprised.  It was a Burger King Whopper.  If you'd put it next to a regular whopper in a blind test and asked me to choose which was the plant-based one, I wouldn't have been able to do it.  

I won't ever get one again, because it's not necessary or anything I want to do (I can't imagine chemically-enhanced plants could possibly be 'healthier' than fake BK meat) but it wasn't bad. 
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

#NotMyAriel

• Read 591 times
  • Auburn Culinary Center
  • 3 Replies

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Re: Impossible, yet...
If meat is so bad, why do Vegans constantly try and make their food taste just like it?
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
If meat is so bad, why do Vegans constantly try and make their food taste just like it?
If being a man is so bad, why does Rosie O'Donnell try to look like a slobby obese one?
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

#NotMyAriel

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
If being a man is so bad, why does Rosie O'Donnell try to look like a slobby obese one?
Presses Like button.
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?