4 Star WR
Started by Snaggletiger
5 Replies    624 Views
Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
4 Star WR
The good guys get a commit from 4 star wide receiver  Ze'Vian Capers.  6'4" 195.  60 catches for over 1,100 yards and 11 TDs.  Looking to pick up a commit from a 4 star linebacker tomorrow as well.
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

• Read 624 times
  • Signing Day
  • 5 Replies

Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
Re: 4 Star WR
The good guys get a commit from 4 star wide receiver  Ze'Vian Capers.  6'4" 195.  60 catches for over 1,100 yards and 11 TDs.  Looking to pick up a commit from a 4 star linebacker tomorrow as well.
So the dude had like 66,000 yards??  
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

#NotMyAriel

The Six
  • Alumni
  • Only Zuul.
Pimp cup worthy?
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
He's shootcherpants fast.
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

The Six
  • Alumni
  • Only Zuul.
I just hope our bagmen are careful. Oh, come on now. We all know. Why would a top flight WR commit to a place where the offense is basically LSU from the shotgun? We paying. Hopefully, they are here long enough for things to change. I don't know. Maybe he blocks good. It's not even the season yet and I can already taste the 7-5. 
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court
Are you kidding me?  We can offer a lot to these receivers.  I mean, the chance to fake the jet sweep on first and second down, then run the deep route on 3rd and 2?  Who wouldn't crawl through broken glass to sign up for that?
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.