Hello Guest

Auburn gots a Baseball team
Started by WiregrassTiger
22 Replies    1639 Views
WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
fosho 

Left it all on the field tonight in Gainesville. Almost got hosed but hung in a gators barely took it in 10, for cws last spot.

Great season. I like this coach a lot.
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

• Read 1639 times
  • Plainsman Park
  • 22 Replies

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
Re: Auburn gots a Baseball team
fosho

Left it all on the field tonight in Gainesville. Almost got hosed but hung in a gators barely took it in 10, for cws last spot.

Great season. I like this coach a lot.
Uh. It was in 11. 
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
Uh. It was in 11.
+ or - 1 then.

you dumb bitch.

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
  • Gus's new training routine
Aim for 3 when you need 17
Aim for 20 when you need 2
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
So we had 7 players drafted off this team.  Also had 5 out of our recruiting class drafted.  Of course, most were in much later rounds.  I'm curious as to what percentage of players actually go and give it a shot.  I saw where Davis Daniel, the pitcher who threw so many innings for us late, got picked and he's eligible because he turned 21.  I was damn impressed with him as every fastball he threw was 94-95. 
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
Honestly, I’m proud of performances like that no matter how many we win or lose. That was high level baseball and could’ve easily won.

Impressive.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Honestly, I’m proud of performances like that no matter how many we win or lose. That was high level baseball and could’ve easily won.

Impressive.
Of course I wanted them to win last night, but honestly, I was satisfied as soon as they won game 2 and sent it to a deciding game.  Just wish our bats had not gone silent.  They had a couple of great chances where just a seeing eye ground ball might have them in the Series.

One thing I hope happens is all the exposure they got on teh ESPN's helping out their recruiting.
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
+ or - 1 then.

you dumb bitch.
Either get it right, or don't post.

Besides, you self aggrandizing attention whore, there was already a thread pertaining to this.

Carry on! BITCH!
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls

Besides, you self aggrandizing attention whore, there was already a thread pertaining to this.

Carry on! BITCH!
ridley GIF

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President

Carry on! BITCH!
And what is the thread title? You hood wearing homo, you.

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
And what is the thread title? You hood wearing homo, you.
I have no idea. I don't read ebonics...

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
I have no idea. I don't read ebonics...
I finally saw the one you were talking about. 👌 point made.

sorry for calling you a hooded homo.

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
  • Gus's new training routine
I finally saw the one you were talking about. 👌 point made.

sorry for calling you a hooded homo.
What about when you called him a dumb bitch?
Aim for 3 when you need 17
Aim for 20 when you need 2
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
What about when you called him a dumb bitch?
No, that wasn’t an accident.

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court
It's nice when you can actually look forward to the next season in all 2/3 of the big 3 sports.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
I got MSU fans in my family tree.  

They confidently believe that "if we want Butch Thompson, we'll get him.  Just haven't decided whether we want him now or not."  

If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

#NotMyAriel

djsimp
  • Board of Trustees
  • Why don't you blow me ump!
Of course I wanted them to win last night, but honestly, I was satisfied as soon as they won game 2 and sent it to a deciding game.  Just wish our bats had not gone silent.  They had a couple of great chances where just a seeing eye ground ball might have them in the Series.

One thing I hope happens is all the exposure they got on teh ESPN's helping out their recruiting.
I think most of them that can be back will. If I'm not mistaken Mize was somewhere around the 300th pick coming out of Springville. If that's not a baseball recruiting tool then I don't I don't know what is.

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
I think most of them that can be back will. If I'm not mistaken Mize was somewhere around the 300th pick coming out of Springville. If that's not a baseball recruiting tool then I don't I don't know what is.
Who are you?

EmilePRIOM
  • Freshman
I think "hot" was good enough to get the job done.  Good year for Post 128.  Nobody can take that district title away from you.