Any Interest?
Started by Snaggletiger
15 Replies    3242 Views
Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Any Interest?
A limited release of High West Rendezvous Rye finished in French oak port barrels. 

That's the quick description of "A Midwinter Night's Dram" (A play on William Shakespeare) My buddy, who owns my favorite lick her store, just got a batch of the once a year release.  Some of you Connie Sewers may be more familiar with it than I.  Be happy to pick up a bottle for anyone who wants it.
Boy, giraffes are selfish.  Just running around, looking out for #1....getting hit by lightning.....

• Read 3242 times
  • Auburn Culinary Center
  • 15 Replies

chinook
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
Re: Any Interest?
A limited release of High West Rendezvous Rye finished in French oak port barrels.

That's the quick description of "A Midwinter Night's Dram" (A play on William Shakespeare) My buddy, who owns my favorite lick her store, just got a batch of the once a year release.  Some of you Connie Sewers may be more familiar with it than I.  Be happy to pick up a bottle for anyone who wants it.
I'm an importer and exporter.  For hire.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
I'm an importer and exporter.  For hire.
Chinook Vandelay?
Boy, giraffes are selfish.  Just running around, looking out for #1....getting hit by lightning.....

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court
I'm an importer and exporter.  For hire.
What do you import?
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
What do you import?
Just about anything except midgets.
War Eagle Whiskey is my specialty.  

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
Just about anything except midgets.
War Eagle Whiskey is my specialty.  
I was looking for somebody to move matchsticks.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.

That's the quick description of "A Midwinter Night's Dram" (A play on William Shakespeare) My buddy, who owns my favorite lick her store, just got a batch of the once a year release.  Some of you Connie Sewers may be more familiar with it than I.  Be happy to pick up a bottle for anyone who wants it.
That chick that works the counter has some big hooties. Just sayin 
WDE

jmar
  • Alumni President
Fighting roosters is a lucrative business.

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
Fighting roosters is a lucrative business.
At least Little Jerry can make his home in Sipsey, AL.
http://www.wbrc.com/story/37596965/sipsey-mayor-answers-questions-about-rooster-fighting

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
I usually drink wine but since this is free, put me down for 4 bottles.

Thanks.
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Talked to my lick her store buddy last night.  He said he got 6 bottles in.  One guy picked up a bottle ($140.00) and called a friend to tell him about it.  His friend left Panama City right then, drove to Dothan and bought 3 bottles.  That's lovin' some whiskey right there.

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Talked to my lick her store buddy last night.  He said he got 6 bottles in.  One guy picked up a bottle ($140.00) and called a friend to tell him about it.  His friend left Panama City right then, drove to Dothan and bought 3 bottles.  That's lovin' some whiskey right there.
So, were you able to get me 4?
Thanks so much.
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.
Talked to my lick her store buddy last night.  He said he got 6 bottles in.  One guy picked up a bottle ($140.00) and called a friend to tell him about it.  His friend left Panama City right then, drove to Dothan and bought 3 bottles.  That's lovin' some whiskey right there.
I cannot speak to the Dothan location. I have no idea if the clerk there has big titties. But knowing the female situation in Dothan I won't get my hopes up. 
WDE

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
I cannot speak to the Dothan location. I have no idea if the clerk there has big titties. But knowing the female situation in Dothan I won't get my hopes up.
Obviously, you know very little about the female situation in Dothan.  Skrate up hotties.  And once they get out of Junior High.....wow!!!

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
Obviously, you know very little about the female situation in Dothan.  Skrate up hotties.  And once they get out of Junior High.....wow!!!
I keep getting older and they stay the same

AUJarhead
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
I keep getting older and they stay the same
Now imagine you with the Sebring Orange.