Four for the Doors
Started by Saniflush
33 Replies    5153 Views
Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
Four for the Doors
Need four. 

Taking the kids to their first one at Jordan Hare. 

Make it rain
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

• Read 5153 times
  • The Flea Market
  • 33 Replies

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.
Re: Four for the Doors
Need four. 

Taking the kids to their first one at Jordan Hare. 

Make it rain

You have kids now?

Not sure what the world is coming to. First Trump and Hillary are the best we can do. Then this.

WDE

wesfau2
  • Officer
  • Alumni President
  • I love it when you call me Big Poppa
You have kids now?

Not sure what the world is coming to. First Trump and Hillary are the best we can do. Then this.

Apocalyptic omens, for sure.
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.
Apocalyptic omens, for sure.

Next thing you know, people will start liking dallas. And simp will be impotent. Wait...nm
WDE

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
He's a pimp with the super sperm.
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
You have kids now?

Yep, as of July 16th I have an 8 and 6 year old.  They already know that Alabama sux.
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
Yep, as of July 16th I have an 8 and 6 year old.  They already know that Alabama sux.

you must have superhero sperm.

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
you must have superhero sperm.

They knocked on the door.

Lurking Tiger
  • Brother X
  • Senior
  • Table Limit
You can have my ex-wife's tickets. But she wants $25 each for them.

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
You can have my ex-wife's tickets. But she wants $25 each for them.

Done, if you are serious Clark

Pell City Tiger
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
  • Moral Highlander
Are you driving down in the Chrysler Caravan or the Station Wagon?
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

chinook
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President

Now, I owe it to myself to tell you that if you're taking the whole tribe cross-country, the Wagon Queen Family Truckster... You think you hate it now, wait 'til you drive it.

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 02:15:26 PM by Saniflush »

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!

Only if:

You can love her madly
 Wanna be her daddy
 Don't ya love her face
 Don't ya love her as she's walkin' out the door
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
Only if:

You can love her madly
 Wanna be her daddy
 Don't ya love her face
 Don't ya love her as she's walkin' out the door

Wrong doors.  I'm gonna Sail On

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court
Roll 'em up, kids.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.

That's cheaper than teh stubhubs at the moment. Take em.
WDE

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
Wrong doors.  I'm gonna Sail On

Same as thread title!  -10
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.

Dude just break on through
WDE

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees

My title.  My rules.