Pat Dye Field > The Flea Market

AU/SC Tickets

(1/4) > >>

Ogre:
Buddy of mine is looking for 2 tickets to the South Carolina game.  Any leads will be appreciated.  And by appreciated, I mean fellatio from Wiregrass Tiger.

Godfather:

--- Quote from: Ogre on October 06, 2014, 02:48:26 PM ---Buddy of mine is looking for 2 tickets to the South Carolina game.  Any leads will be appreciated.  And by appreciated, I mean fellatio from Wiregrass Tiger.

--- End quote ---
I will be there,  but I have tickets.

Snaggletiger:
Trying to decide on the box suites or the orange scholarship section for that game.  All depends on whether I feel like mingling with the little people or not.

WiregrassTiger:

--- Quote from: Ogre on October 06, 2014, 02:48:26 PM ---Buddy of mine is looking for 2 tickets to the South Carolina game.  Any leads will be appreciated.  And by appreciated, I mean fellatio from Wiregrass Tiger.

--- End quote ---
I've already told you that I went into Baskin Robbins and asked for this and they said they didn't have it. All of you whipper snappers and your fancy flavors. I'm a chocolate man, myself.

GH2001:

--- Quote from: WiregrassTiger on October 06, 2014, 03:15:14 PM ---I've already told you that I went into Baskin Robbins and asked for this and they said they didn't have it. All of you whipper snappers and your fancy flavors. I'm a chocolate man, myself.

--- End quote ---

You like black girls or you like it in the dookie shoot?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version