Hello Guest

Recruiting Spreadsheet
Started by Aubie16
9 Replies    2352 Views
Aubie16
  • Senior Brother
  • 6th Year
Recruiting Spreadsheet
I haven't seen this posted yet... but a somebody made this Auburn spreadsheet detailing recruiting if anybody is interested. He updates it fairly regularly...but it doesn't have our latest commit updated yet.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pG9Z-0YkDJuA50iCfsxkHBg&gid=1
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

• Read 2352 times
  • Signing Day
  • 9 Replies

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
Re: Recruiting Spreadsheet
I haven't seen this posted yet... but a somebody made this Auburn spreadsheet detailing recruiting if anybody is interested. He updates it fairly regularly...but it doesn't have our latest commit updated yet.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pG9Z-0YkDJuA50iCfsxkHBg&gid=1

Good find.  Almost too much information.
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AuburnChopper 3.0
  • Alumni President
Someone has a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of free time on their hands.

ssgaufan
  • Senior Brother
  • Alumni
  • WDE!!!
Thats pretty cool.  Looks like we are trying to stretch our recruiting boundaries. 

chinook
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
Thats pretty cool.  Looks like we are trying to stretch our recruiting boundaries. 

hawaii of all places.

lifesapplepie
  • Junior
Someone has a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of free time on their hands.

I was about to say the same thing!!!

BLS
lifesapplepie who is that in your avy?

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

lifesapplepie
  • Junior
Allow me......http://celebrity-photos.elliottback.com/2007/05/19/allison-stokke-pole-vaulter/

There you go... Very HOT!!! You can also google "Allison Stokke" and get several pics!

BLS
Oh damn!!!!

:taunt:                Clean up on isle 5, I need a towelett and some water.  :jaw:

J/K .Very sharp and HOT ass ,athletic,toned, built like a,   uummm......... never mind.