Pathetic excuse for journalism
Started by Kaos
68 Replies    8847 Views
Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
Re: Pathetic excuse for journalism
As much as I hate bumping my own thread, I am doing so now due to recent events. 

Eleven minutes ago I received an email from the sports editor of the Birmingham News asking for permission to print my response to Doug Segrest (contained on page 1 of this thread) in their paper.  My response?

You've got to be kidding me.  You wait until AFTER the collective Bama cabal -- which includes Segrest -- descends on Calloway like a pack of jackals and achieves its objective to ask me if you can print my comments? 

Nay. You may not.  What you may do, however, is lube Segrest up, print out my comments, afix them to a two-by-four and shove it up....
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

#NotMyAriel

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
As much as I hate bumping my own thread, I am doing so now due to recent events. 

Eleven minutes ago I received an email from the sports editor of the Birmingham News asking for permission to print my response to Doug Segrest (contained on page 1 of this thread) in their paper.  My response?

You've got to be kidding me.  You wait until AFTER the collective Bama cabal -- which includes Segrest -- descends on Calloway like a pack of jackals and achieves its objective to ask me if you can print my comments? 

Did you actually tell him the last part?
Nay. You may not.  What you may do, however, is lube Segrest up, print out my comments, afix them to a two-by-four and shove it up....
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez

How well do you think you know me, quote master?
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

#NotMyAriel

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
How well do you think you know me, quote master?

Jumbo pwns teh quotes.
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo
  • Officer
  • Alumni President
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Jumbo pwns teh quotes.
And da' womenz.
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.

Bs

You love teh bumping your own threads.
WDE

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees

Bs

You love teh bumping your own threads.

We have already learned that it takes too much bumping before his thread knows what's going on?

djsimp
  • Board of Trustees
  • Why don't you blow me ump!
We have already learned that it takes too much bumping before his thread knows what's going on?

He's a rough rider.

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.

Noted....
WDE